Why Do We Recommend This Product?
My dog can get out of ANY cone, no matter who puts them on, what style they are, or how tightly they are fastened.
I used to use a t-shirt to keep her from picking/licking her incisions. Then I found the Suitical.
It’s expensive, but it’s worth it. It lasts a long time, is washable, and she doesn’t mind wearing it. Her neck is free, she can see what she wants to, and she is super comfortable.
A GREAT alternative to cones! Also comes in pink camo and blue camo.
From the Manufacturer:
- The Suitical Recovery Suit for dogs is a professional alternative to the medical cone and, as a full-body shirt, also provides comprehensive wound protection, It protects wounds, sutures, bandages, hotspots, skin problems and the environment of your dog
- The patented design is based on the body shape and anatomy of your dog, so it adapts perfectly to the animal and guarantees a high level of comfort for faster and stress-free recovery, The Recovery Suit is recommended by veterinarians
- The light and breathable fabric made of cotton and lycra gives your dog plenty of freedom of movement, The shirt is machine washable and reusable, Tip – It is recommended to buy two Suitical Recovery Suits, So you have one spare shirt while the other is being washed
- The spacious rear opening makes it very easy for you to put your dog’s suit on and off, An easy hold-up system ensures carefree walks and the snaps near the base of the tail allow walking your dog without removal of the shirt
- Important Sizing Information: Measure the distance from the nape of the neck (near the dog’s collar) to the base of the tail (beginning of the tail/near the end of the lower back): 8.7 – 13.8″ for size XXXS. Please take a look at the size chart and video to find the right size for your pet. THIS ITEM MEASURES VERY SMALL, PLEASE MEASURE CORRECTLY BEFORE YOU BUY
- NOTE: If your dog has a disproportionate body size, like Dachshunds or Corgis, take the following into account: the Recovery Suit is made of cotton and Invista Lycra 4-way-stretch. This means that the fabric can stretch widthwise and lengthwise in any direction. Take this stretch margin into account when choosing a size