Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
Vetericyn Wound & Skin Care Antimicrobial Hydrogel is an amazing product to have in your home as it helps to provide relief for allergies, it helps to promote the healing process in many areas such as cuts, abrasions or scratches and is completely non-toxic and safe for all species -- it's even safe if it's accidentally licked or ingested! This gel is also very helpful with dermal irritations!
Please check with your veterinarian if you have any concerns!
We hope this makes a wonderful addition to your home! :-)
Safe for use on all animal species Safe, Non-Toxic, no alcohol, no steriods Non-irritating and non-sensitizing Safe if licked or ingested Works on all animal skin types