Cancer is the number one killer of dogs… but it doesn’t have to be. No matter what you’ve heard, there are always things we dog lovers can do to help our dogs fight (and even beat) cancer. The Dog Cancer Blog is dedicated to helping you find information that can help you and your dog, from this moment onwards.
With hundreds of articles and thousands of comments from others just like you, the Dog Cancer Blog has been a phenomenal resource for over 10 years, with the most notable contributors including Dr. Demian Dressler and Dr. Susan Ettinger, the co-authors of the Dog Cancer Survival Guide.
These are just SOME of the most popular articles on the Dog Cancer Blog:
- True Tails from Others Who've Battled Dog Cancer
- DogCancerTV: The Full Spectrum Approach to Dog Cancer Care
- Landmark Study Confirms Cancer is the Top Cause for Dog Death
- Lumps On Dogs: When to Get Them Checked By A Veterinarian
- Supplements for Dogs with Cancer