The Omega 3 Fish Oils are a perfect source of essential fatty acids for our dog’s diet and one of the key ingredients in Dr. Dresslers Dog Cancer Diet. According to the Dog Cancer Survival Guide, Omega-3 fatty acids can help protect the body against cancer weight loss, it has been shown to help with depressions and shrink tumors within humans.
This particular formula was designed specifically for dogs and is recommended by Dr. Susan Ettinger (the co-author of the Dog Cancer Survival Guide) in this video.
This is one of our favorite brands of fish oils on the market. Their quality is fantastic.
You can also read a free, chapter excerpt from the Dog Cancer Survival Guide on the Recommended Supplements for Dogs with Cancer on the Dog Cancer Blog. Here’s the link to the Free Chapter!
We hope this can be a useful addition to your dog’s diet!
From the Manufacturer:
- WHY OMEGA-3 PET – This Nordic Naturals pet product is made with the same exceptional quality oil as our human products, but has been specially formulated for your dog. Omega-3 Pet features omega-3 fish oil in soft gels.
- PROACTIVE PROTECTION FOR YOUR PUP – Research shows that the essential fatty acids EPA & DHA in fish oil help support your pet’s heart, skin & coat, immune & joint health.
- YOUR PETS DESERVE THE BEST – All of our omega-3 fish oils are in the triglyceride molecular form (the form naturally found in fish) for optimal absorption. Please use only our pet products for your dog or cat, not our human products.
- PURITY GUARANTEED – Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oil is crafted from fresh, wild-caught, omega-rich fish. We are committed to using only non-GMO, gluten- & dairy-free ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- ETHICAL INNOVATION – Nordic Naturals has always been at the forefront of sustainable & ethical practices in the natural products industry. Our fish oils are Friend of the Sea certified & sustainably made in a zero waste facility powered by biofuel.