Do you have a licker, and need to keep your pup from nibbling at a hot spot, wound, or incision? If it’s on a front limb, this sleeve is AMAZING.
It’s lightweight, so lightweight even my little maltese doesn’t mind it. It’s interchangeable, so you can keep it for later use and don’t need to buy a “left” sleeve and a “right” sleeve. And it’s breathable and stretchy, so it fits.
A great solution to hot, sticky bandages, and much better than trying to use an old sock or t-shirt.
From the Manufacturer:
- The Suitical Recovery Sleeve for dogs is a professional alternative to the medical cone and/or bandage, It is an easy to use, comfortable and exchangeable front leg protection for dogs which protects wounds, seams, bandages, hotspots, skin problems as well as your dog’s environment
- The patented design is based on the body shape and anatomy of your dog, so it adapts perfectly to the animal and guarantees a high level of comfort for faster and stress-free recovery, The Recovery Sleeve is recommended by veterinarians
- The front leg protection includes an adjustable fastener and a stretch band, This fastener and the stretch band provide a pleasant pressure around the chest, which has a calming effect on most dogs and can reduce feelings of fear or stress
- The light and breathable fabric made of cotton and lycra gives your dog plenty of freedom of movement, The Suitical Recovery Sleeve is machine washable and reusable, TIP – It is recommended to buy two Recovery Sleeves. So you have one spare sleeve while the other is being washed
- Take a look at the size chart and video to find the right size for your pet: Measure your dog’s chest circumference directly behind the front legs: 11.8 – 16.9″. Sleeve length: Measure the front leg from chest to paw: 4.7″ – size XXS. If your dog is between two sizes or you have doubts about the right size, always choose the smaller size for the best fit. Please note that if your dog has a deep chest, but relatively short legs, you could fold the sleeve if the length is too long