MediNatura T-Relief Pet Pain Relief Arnica +12 Plant-Based Pain Relievers – Natural Medicines Reduce Joint & Hip Pain, Stiffness, Injuries in Dogs & Cats – Vet Approved, Fast-Acting – 90 Tablets
Dr. Demian Dressler often recommends T-Relief in addition to prescription painkillers. Why? It’s a homeopathic, which means it doesn’t contain high levels of any substance. Homeopathy is an entire system of medicine that is not widely practiced in the U.S. but is very familiar to patients in Europe, for example.
Because this product doesn’t have any fillers or pharmaceuticals, it can be used right alongside other prescriptions and supplements.
We don’t recommend using it in the PLACE of any prescription your veterinarian has given your dog. However, if you are looking for something to do at home in a pinch, it’s safe to have on hand, and it might just help your dog get out of a painful jamb.
As always, check with your veterinarian, but this is a nice product to have on hand.
Note: This product is similar to another homeopathic remedy called Traumeel, which is not easily available in the U.S. but may be available in other countries.
From the Manufacturer:
- PLANT-POWERED PAIN RELIEF FOR YOUR PET – Provides natural pain relief of minor discomfort in muscles, joints, and hips, as well as soreness and pain due to injuries or overuse. Combines the pain-relieving power of Arnica along with 12 soothing plant-based medicines like Calendula, Echinacea and Hypericum to further support the healing process and provide a higher level of relief on more types of pain.
- PAIN-RELIEVING MEDICINE FOR YOUR FURRY FRIEND – Carefully formulated with high-quality natural ingredients which are at safe, homeopathic concentrations. Our gentle formula can be used with your pet’s current daily supplements without known interaction. Lasting relief of aches and pains will help your pet get back to doing the things they love.
- NO STRUGGLE OR TRICKERY REQUIRED – Great option if you are tired of trying to disguise pain medicine in treats and chews only to have your pet spit them out. Our quick-dissolve crushed tablets can be mixed with water or food for easy administration. Dosages provided for dogs, cats, and horses from newborn to adults.
- VETS KNOW BEST – This natural, safe, and effective pain-relieving product was formulated with a holistic veterinarian to provide more relief to more symptoms, without the side effects of regular pharmaceutical medicines.
- NATURAL APPROACH TO PAIN MANAGEMENT – Decades of research and medical practice have found that using multiple natural active ingredients can relive a wider variety of symptoms than using a single active in a remedy. Our approach to natural medicine combines multiple potent actives, in multiple concentrations for greater relief of more symptoms.